Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Writing Guidelines

Distractions:
  So tired
  I really can't get this song out of my head either
  But I can't wait to go to the gym

Whats on my mind:
  Can we just write about random stuff
  Like how pastel goth is so cute
  And how it sucks that cats have seem to taken over fashion along with galaxy print and crosses
  Its just annoying.
  I can't wait for Halloween either.....
  My level of hypeness increases day by day.
  It shall be great.

Anything else:
  Halloween make up
  How to make random things
 
What gets my attention:
  Anything Halloween...........

Associations and part of this topic:
  Halloween actually started as a religious holiday
  There are several types of styles of make up used for it
  Its absolutely my favourite holiday ever
  Day of the Dead being a close second because of obvious reasons
  I don't see how people don't like it, but then again, special effects makeup  is kinda what I want to do in life
  I actually have to go stock up on things now
  Latex, prosthetic, concealer, face paint, grease paint, and I need to get the fabric to make my costume
  I think I'm going to get some one paint brushes and mixing pallet too, just for the hell of it.
  Halloween is going to be great this year, just like every year

What makes this topic interesting to me:
  Halloween is my heart and soul. It allows me to be myself and display my talent. It allows me to show people the hard work, time and money that goes into this, and the passion that I have. If Halloween didn't exist as a holiday, then I would hate everything. Its the one time of year where I don't have to do just beauty make up, and if I do I can make it gruesome and beautiful. Outside of Halloween or a play with that type of nature, walking around with fake scars, and scabs, and bullet wounds, and flesh melting off isn't really excepted in society.

Dead end:
  I'm not at one, I just don't feel like ranting about my passion.

What's missing:
  A pumpkin, no but really. My love for Halloween isn't just about Halloween and special effects makeup, its also about my love for Autumn.

Point:
  I feel like I've made that extremely clear. and if I haven't, its about makeup, Halloween  autumn, and my love for it.

At the end:
  This is complete. Otherwise I'd rant for about another hundred pages.






No comments:

Post a Comment